Demand Generation Manager / Marketing Automation Manager
- Works closely with the CRM, automation tools and creative assets to develop email communication strategy and execution points
- Creates automated, multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle digital marketing programs
- Serves as project manager to establish key metrics, create review cycle, and drive campaign execution
- Pulls campaign lists and performs quality assurance checks against the data
- Pulls new campaign data using the Social123 platform.
- Makes recommendations around possible customer segments to target
- Establishes performance metrics across campaigns
- Delivers campaign reports, dashboard, and other reports on a strict weekly basis
- Execute campaign and test plans; including marketing briefs, creative briefs, A/B test and learn plan methodologies, segmentation matrices, offer set-up, loading and on-time deployments, and manage internal and external contacts to implement successfully
- Manages and executes lifecycle, loyalty and other ad-hoc campaigns in the CRM system
- Collaborates with client marketing and sales teams to understand strategy and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns
- Identifies and documents CRM system and marketing automation functional requirements to expand campaign management capabilities.
- Expert/Master in any of the following platforms: Pardot, Eloqua, Silverpop, Marketo, Responsys (Pardot strongly preferred)
- Creates training programs to help salesteam members become proficient in using the marketing automation and CRM platforms
Analysis and Reporting
- Delivers campaign reports from CRM and marketing automation systems on a strict weekly basis
- Gathers data from a variety of sources within the company to enhance campaign reports
- Builds a variety of reports including campaign close-out decks, dashboard or other reports
- Assists team members with complex analytical and ad-hoc requests as needed
- Communicates campaign results and analytical findings effectively to sales, upper management, customer success and product teams.
Translates campaign and business goals into actionable customer targeting and segmentation strategies to drive campaign performance
- Develops a deep understanding of segmentation schema
- Conduct data segmentation against email database (within the CRM and marketing automation systems) to create targeted lists for each email campaign deployment. Develops targeting strategy
- Develops a database growth strategy using social123 app.
Collaborates closely with internal and external team members to scope and build campaigns
- Partner with marketing team to optimize template design and content
- Builds relationships quickly with team members, working effectively across departments; develop cross-channel communication strategy
- Delivers requests on a timely basis against agreed upon delivery dates
- Communicates project status regularly, in an organized and timely manner, to stakeholders across the organization
- Recommend and implement email best practices across the organization
- Assist in campaign meetings including kick-off, project status, and campaign close-out meetings
Identifies and documents campaign requirements
- Creates project plans, building out project timelines for each campaign and communicating it to sales
- Identifies assets and resources needed for each campaign
- Implements effective quality assurance processes to minimize mistakes and errors
- Leads the day-to-day management of projects to create campaign deliverables
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on e-mail, on-line or database marketing experience, with a focus on marketing operations and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying email marketing campaigns using a CRM system.
- Skills using Excel for in depth reporting
- Ability to deliver projects on time and error free. Good collaboration skills.
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a changing environment
- Email marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Data Analysis and database cleanup
- Project management
- Digital marketing
- Database marketing
- SalesForce experience required
- Total mastery of at least one of the following: Pardot, Eloqua, Silverpop, Marketo, Responsys (Pardot strongly preferred)
- Web analytics tools, google analytics, etc
- Skilled in data analysis, and reporting results and presenting analysis
To apply email your resume to: email@example.com