About the Company:
Social123 is a dynamic, award winning startup situated perfectly at the intersection of marketing and technology. The world’s largest enterprise companies (i.e. Hewlett Packard, FIS Global, Oracle, Citrix, and DocuSign) rely on us to feed their sales and marketing funnels by harnessing the power of real-time data. We go straight to the source to gather our data – the people themselves and what they say about themselves online. And for that reason, only the best marketers and sales professionals choose us. From being named #194 on the INC 500 list, to being a Top 40 Most Innovative Company in GA, to being one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in GA – we are a clear leader in the technology industry…with a forecast of much more success! Our company is a collaborative environment filled with opportunity for career growth, aggressive financial achievement and a profound sense of purpose. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, then we want to meet you!
- Working closely with Mid Market or Enterprise Sales Directors and attend customer meetings as required to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs and initiatives.
- Demonstrate the value proposition of the Social123 solution through highly customized product demonstrations
- Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Become an expert on the competitive landscape
- Develop and create customer facing collateral and resources to support your efforts as a Solutions Consultant
- Working directly with marketing and other teams providing insights on efforts.
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions.
- Experience in detailed discovery and business process analysis
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving abilities with the ability to clearly understand a client’s business problems and create and demonstrate solutions to those problems
- Strong impact and Influence skills
Candidates must additionally possess:
- 1-2 years of B2B solutions consulting or pre-sales experience, preferably in on-demand/SaaS business environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and other Office 365 applications.
- Experience selling CRM, MAP, (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce.com, Siebel or Dynamics) and/or other relevant marketing software a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated, possess high energy and a positive attitude with good organization skills.
- Experience providing and presenting solutions to customers.
- Teamwork skills a must, ability to lead and manage resources
- Strong work ethic is a must, this is a high activity driven position that can lead into significant long-term opportunities within the company.
- Strong computer skills required, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Understand how to navigate and utilize virtual meeting software solutions.
- A hands-on, sales-focused and creative mind set with a passion forbuilding relationships, engaging audiences and driving business results.
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to stay on task and work with minimal direction
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Fast Paced Entrepreneurial Environment- one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta, extremely competitive pay that includes a great base salary.
- Located in the hottest, up and coming part of Atlanta with a great view of the new Braves Stadium
- Fantastic Health & Vacation Benefits + Casual work attire and upbeat positive atmosphere with a tremendous amount of opportunity for upward advancement.
- Work well alongside a fantastic marketing team whose sole purpose is to make your job easier!
- Unlimited career growth opportunity!
Join the Team! Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@Social123.com.