Sales Coordinator – Executive Assistant to VP of Enterprise Accounts
About the Company:
Social123 is a dynamic award winning marketing company that you don’t want to miss joining. Social123 is transforming the way people think about how companies market and message to their customers and prospects- using social data! Social123 is ranked 194 on the 2015 Inc. 5000 list and tabbed as one of the fastest growing software companies in the U.S. Social123 provides a tremendous environment filled with opportunity for career growth, aggressive financial achievement and a vast pool of knowledge that will help you succeed in business for years to come. If you are talented, confident and creative, we want you to join our growing sales team!
- Primarily assists the VP of Enterprise Accounts, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Sales Coordinator prepares and then follows up on any takeaways from meetings: scheduling, following up on file delivery, sending out sales collateral, adding notes to SF, etc.
- You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Sales Coordinator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- You must also be able to work closely with the VP of Enterprise Accounts to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- The Sales Coordinator may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- Generate and schedule appointments and quotes by means of proactive follow-ups and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records.
- Working closely with VP of Enterprise Accounts and attend customer meetings as required.
Candidates must additionally possess:
- 1+ years successful documented relevant work experience. Technology, software, marketing or solution based sales is strongly preferred. Will look at top entry level candidates, so please apply.
- Strong work ethic is a must, this is a high activity driven position that can lead into significant long-term opportunities within the company.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- A Sales Coordinator must be organized and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, the Sales Coordinator must possess excellent customer service skills.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Social123 – Webex, Salesforce etc.
- A hands-on, sales-focused and creative mind set with a passion forbuilding relationships, engaging audiences and driving business results.
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to stay on task and work with minimal direction
- Familiarity with/ experience using a CRM and/or marketing automation system (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce.com, Siebel or Dynamics) is a plus.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Fast Paced Entrepreneurial Environment- one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta, extremely competitive pay that includes a great base salary and aggressive commission structure based on team performance.
- Located in the hottest, up and coming part of Atlanta with a great view of the new Braves Stadium
- Fantastic Health & Vacation Benefits + Casual work attire and upbeat positive atmosphere with a tremendous amount of opportunity for upward advancement.
- Work well alongside a fantastic marketing team whose sole purpose is to make your job easier!
Join the Team! Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@Social123.com.