.NET Developer – Data Focus
About the Company:
Social123 is a dynamic, award winning startup situated perfectly at the intersection of marketing and technology. The world’s largest enterprise companies (i.e. Hewlett Packard, FIS Global, Oracle, Citrix, and DocuSign) rely on us to feed their sales and marketing funnels by harnessing the power of real-time data. We go straight to the source to gather our data – the people themselves and what they say about themselves online. And for that reason, only the best marketers and sales professionals choose us. From being named #194 on the INC 500 list, to being a Top 40 Most Innovative Company in GA, to being one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in GA – we are a clear leader in the technology industry…with a forecast of much more success! Our company is a collaborative environment filled with opportunity for career growth, aggressive financial achievement and a profound sense of purpose.
You will join a growing team and work on 100% new development (75% back-end and 25% front-end) of a SaaS CRM product. You will participate in full-life cycle development of the application which is developed in .NET 4.5, ASP.NET, C#, Angular JS, SQL Server, MySQL (AWS Aurora), and ElasticSearch.
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, then we want to meet you!
- 3+years of .NET/C# development experience with .Net 3.5 & .Net 4.5 framework
- Experience working with and manipulating large data sets
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates must additionally possess:
- Successful documented relevant work experience.
- Strong work ethic is a must, this is a high activity driven position that can lead into significant long-term opportunities within the company.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience.
- An overwhelming desire to create the best software possible
- The people skills to help clients understand what we’re building for them
- A powerful intellectual curiosity
- A strong sense of craftsmanship
- Fast Paced Entrepreneurial Environment- one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta, extremely competitive pay that includes a great base salary and aggressive commission structure.
- Located in the hottest, up and coming part of Atlanta with a great view of the new Braves Stadium
- Fantastic Health & Vacation Benefits + Casual work attire and upbeat positive atmosphere with a tremendous amount of opportunity for upward advancement.
- Work well alongside a fantastic marketing team whose sole purpose is to make your job easier!
- Unlimited career growth opportunity!
Join the Team! Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@Social123.com.