Junior Accounting Assistant
About the Company:
Social123 is a dynamic, award winning startup situated perfectly at the intersection of marketing and technology. The world’s largest enterprise companies (i.e. Hewlett Packard, FIS Global, Oracle, Citrix, and DocuSign) rely on us to feed their sales and marketing funnels by harnessing the power of real-time data. We go straight to the source to gather our data – the people themselves and what they say about themselves online. And for that reason, only the best marketers and sales professionals choose us. From being named #194 on the INC 500 list, to being a Top 40 Most Innovative Company in GA, to being one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in GA – we are a clear leader in the technology industry…with a forecast of much more success! Our company is a collaborative environment filled with opportunity for career growth, aggressive financial achievement and a profound sense of purpose.
The Junior Accountant is responsible for all aspects of accounting including recording Accounts Payable, credit card reconciliation, bank reconciliation, payroll reconciliation, varied office management functions, expenses and generating reports using Excel, Quickbooks or Freshbooks. The Junior Accountant would work directly with the VP of Finance.
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, then we want to meet you!
- Responsible prompt vendor communication and reconciliation of statements thereof
- Works closely with the team to maintain accurate record keeping and clear communication on policies, company financial information and reporting
- Prepares financial statements for weekly, monthly, quarterly meetings as necessary.
- Reconciles Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Performs bank, invoicing and credit card reconciliation as necessary.
- Resolves discrepancies quickly and in a professional manner.
- The Junior Accountant should have at least 1 year of general accounting experience ( preferred in accounts receivable)
- Prior experience with the invoicing process is a plus
- Must have a high attention to detail. Exposure to the tech industry is a plus, but not required
- The Junior Accountant should be a team player, with strong communication skills
Candidates must additionally possess:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Fast Paced Entrepreneurial Environment- one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta, extremely competitive pay that includes a great base salary.
- Located in the hottest, up and coming part of Atlanta with a great view of the new Braves Stadium
- Fantastic Health & Vacation Benefits + Casual work attire and upbeat positive atmosphere with a tremendous amount of opportunity for upward advancement.
- Unlimited career growth opportunity!
Join the Team! Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@Social123.com.