Director of Channel Development
About the Company:
Social123 is a dynamic, award winning startup situated perfectly at the intersection of marketing and technology. The world’s largest enterprise companies (i.e. Hewlett Packard, FIS Global, Oracle, Citrix, and DocuSign) rely on us to feed their sales and marketing funnels by harnessing the power of real-time data. We go straight to the source to gather our data – the people themselves and what they say about themselves online. And for that reason, only the best marketers and sales professionals choose us. From being named #194 on the INC 500 list, to being a Top 40 Most Innovative Company in GA, to being one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in GA – we are a clear leader in the technology industry…with a forecast of much more success! Our company is a collaborative environment filled with opportunity for career growth, aggressive financial achievement and a profound sense of purpose. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, then we want to meet you!
- Hunt for new Channel Partners for Social123, including B2B Agency, Managed Service Providers, Application Service Providers, and OEM business intelligence platforms.
- Drive new incremental ACV channel revenue through existing Agency, MSP, and ASP partners.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly and quarterly quotas for new opportunities, booked ACV revenue
- Customer Focus: Manage and optimize the overall customer experience
- Professional Development: Demonstrate increasing proficiency and skill
- Leadership, Teamwork and Planning: Mobilize and effectively run virtual meetings that provide Customer Focus
- Demonstrate knowledge of the customer’s business and its competitive landscape
- Identify Social123’s solutions that address customer’s needs and lead efforts to sell such solutions
Compellingly communicate Social123’s capabilities to address needs that support the customer’s business objectives.
- Drive solutions, without functional or geographical boundaries
- Marshal and lead the appropriate internal resources to demonstrating Social123’s advantages to the customer.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Build long-term partnerships and trust
- Demonstrate thought leadership to the customer
- Understand navigate customer’s buying process
- Measure and Communicate Value Delivered to Customer to ensure strength of relationship.
- Identify, qualify new and expanded sales opportunities to determine their viability and alignment the customer’s and Social123’s business objectives.
- Negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Meet or exceed stated Quota targets
- Manage, measure and accurately predict Quota outcomes
- Manage opportunities and transactions to ensure long-term stability and sustainability of book-of-business
- Internal Business Processes
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence Social123’s Code of Ethics and compliance requirements
- Teamwork, Leadership and Planning
- Assemble, and lead activities of, the virtual sales team defining and presenting Social123’s solutions to address customer needs.
- Demonstrate effective time management
- Demonstrate effective partnering with Social123’s internal and external partners
- Demonstrate ongoing personal and professional development and increased proficiency with respect to the following capabilities:
- Comfort-level around Senior Management
- Proposal development, negotiation and closing
- Business and industry acumen
- Problem solving skill and agility
- Solution expertise
- Competitor Awareness
- Consultative ‘questioning’ and Active Listening
- Oral and written communications and presentation skills
- Generally works without consulting their manager.
- Independent decisions are made daily.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in targeted partners.
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly sales funnel forecasts in our CRM.
- Coordinate closely with the VP of Business Development on new partner target planning and activity.
- Take incoming calls and responds promptly.
- Place outgoing calls and emails to partner and channel targets and coordinate nurturing campaigns with our Demand Generation Manager.
- Utilize sales and management resources as needed.
- Complete assigned projects or administrative tasks as needed.
- Complete required training and development objectives within assigned time frame.
- Complete business plans for target channel/partner accounts as assigned.
- Work indirect sales pipelines and follows up on opportunities and leads promptly.
- Ability to qualify prospective channel partners.
Candidates must additionally possess:
- Channel Sales: 1+ year and or enterprise sales experience: 3 -5 + years
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Experience in the B2B Information Intelligence industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus and strongly recommended.
- Understand how to navigate and use online Demo technologies such as Webex.
- A hands-on, sales-focused and creative mind set with a passion forbuilding relationships, engaging audiences and driving business results.
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to stay on task and work with minimal direction
- Familiarity with/ experience using a CRM and/or marketing automation system (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce.com, Siebel or Dynamics).
- Fast Paced Entrepreneurial Environment- one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta, extremely competitive pay that includes a great base salary based on experience and aggressive commission structure.
- Located in the hottest, up and coming part of Atlanta with a great view of the new Braves Stadium
- Fantastic Health & Vacation Benefits + Casual work attire and upbeat positive atmosphere with a tremendous amount of opportunity for upward advancement.
- Work well alongside a fantastic marketing team whose sole purpose is to bring quality leads to you every day!
Join the Team! Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@Social123.com.