About the Company:
Social123 is a dynamic, award winning startup situated perfectly at the intersection of marketing and technology. The world’s largest enterprise companies (i.e. Hewlett Packard, FIS Global, Oracle, Citrix, and DocuSign) rely on us to feed their sales and marketing funnels by harnessing the power of real-time data. We go straight to the source to gather our data – the people themselves and what they say about themselves online. And for that reason, only the best marketers and sales professionals choose us. From being named #194 on the INC 500 list, to being a Top 40 Most Innovative Company in GA, to being one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in GA – we are a clear leader in the technology industry…with a forecast of much more success! Our company is a collaborative environment filled with opportunity for career growth, aggressive financial achievement and a profound sense of purpose. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, then we want to meet you!
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a passion for reporting
- Must feel comfortable working with business partners at all levels to discuss data analysis/requirements
- Must be detail-oriented with strong data analysis skills
- Experience creating dashboards and reporting from data marts
- Work effectively in a fast paced environment, where multi-tasking will be necessary
- Create new reporting data models to deliver high-performance, high-integrity business intelligence reporting solutions.
- Work with internal employees, including; directors, analysts and developers to understand business requirements/goals and help capture the strategy, content and features for layout of our reporting environments.
- Mastering the Social123 app. Including basic usage of the system, development of templates for both internal and client use, managing title translations, using multiple searches to expand results, managing the manipulation data and larger files, appending client files.
- Strong customer support skills including simple tech questions, training on Social123 platform via WebEx, internal computer laptop support, internal Excel support and email validation documentation for internal and client visuals.
Candidates must additionally possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, information management systems or a relevant technical field is strongly encouraged and or relevant work experience
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, including use of pivot tables, complex formulas, macros, filter and sort columns multiple ways. Formula linking multiple pages within a workbook using boolean logic, foreign character conversion from csv to xlsx, emeditor for large files and adding utf8 files and importing csv files correctly to save as xlsx, graphs for email validation or DHA or other reports etc.
- Exposure to web-based applications using SQL Server database back-end, including SQL code
- Understand/ manipulate email suppression tables and appending data
- Building custom orders that may require new code
- Fast Paced Entrepreneurial Environment- one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta, extremely competitive pay that includes a great base salary.
- Located in the hottest, up and coming part of Atlanta with a great view of the new Braves Stadium
- Fantastic Health & Vacation Benefits + Casual work attire and upbeat positive atmosphere with a tremendous amount of opportunity for upward advancement.
- Work well alongside a fantastic marketing team whose sole purpose is to make your job easier!
- Unlimited career growth opportunity!
Join the Team! Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@Social123.com.