Business Development Representative – BDR
About the Company:
Social123 is a dynamic, award winning startup situated perfectly at the intersection of marketing and technology. The world’s largest enterprise companies (i.e. Hewlett Packard, FIS Global, Oracle, Citrix, and DocuSign) rely on us to feed their sales and marketing funnels by harnessing the power of real-time data. We go straight to the source to gather our data – the people themselves and what they say about themselves online. And for that reason, only the best marketers and sales professionals choose us. From being named #194 on the INC 500 list, to being a Top 40 Most Innovative Company in GA, to being one of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for in GA – we are a clear leader in the technology industry…with a forecast of much more success! Our company is a collaborative environment filled with opportunity for career growth, aggressive financial achievement and a profound sense of purpose. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, then we want to meet you!
- Generate appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions.
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records.
- Working closely with Mid Market or Enterprise Sales Directors and attend customer meetings as required.
Candidates must additionally possess:
- 1+ years successful documented relevant work experience. Technology, software, marketing or solution based sales is strongly preferred. Will look at top entry level candidates, so please apply.
- Strong work ethic is a must, this is a high activity driven position that can lead into significant long-term opportunities within the company.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Understand how to navigate and use online demo technologies such as Webex.
- A hands-on, sales-focused and creative mind set with a passion forbuilding relationships, engaging audiences and driving business results.
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to stay on task and work with minimal direction
- Familiarity with/ experience using a CRM and/or marketing automation system (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce.com, Siebel or Dynamics) is a plus.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Fast Paced Entrepreneurial Environment- one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta, extremely competitive pay that includes a great base salary and aggressive commission structure.
- Located in the hottest, up and coming part of Atlanta with a great view of the new Braves Stadium
- Fantastic Health & Vacation Benefits + Casual work attire and upbeat positive atmosphere with a tremendous amount of opportunity for upward advancement.
- Work well alongside a fantastic marketing team whose sole purpose is to make your job easier!
- Unlimited career growth opportunity!
Join the Team! Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@Social123.com.